We are always searching for fun and energetic talent. If you do not see a position that interest you listed below, send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Massage Therapist is a member of the home care team who provides rehabilitation care to the clients as requested by the client and, when required, as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and the policies of Moe Bodyworks.
- Massage Therapy License for the state of Minnesota required or must be willing to obtain.
- Good communication skills; listening and verbal.
- Has at least two years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist.
- Perform numerous massage modalities and adjust delivery mode to address the needs of each customer.
- Possesses and maintains good physical stamina and mental health.
- Must function as an active member of an integrated health and wellness team and support department wide events and strategies.
- Must be able to work on Fridays and Saturdays.
Email your resumé and cover letter, with the position in the subject line, to FrontDesk@moebodyworks.com